Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Red E.L.F. Matte Lip Color


Hi Loves!

WOwza! It has been an Eternity since I have posted! I know that I am pretty much just writing for myself...sad I know! I need to get my blog more out there! Either way I'm having fun. lol

I've never been much of a lipstick person, but I am a grown up. So I decided to give it a try.

I bought this at Walmart, along with other E.L.F products, yes I went a little crazy... but that's okay! My favorite though is this Red E.L.F Matte Lip Color. It was only $3.00! All of their products range from $1 to $3.00 I am pretttty sure nothing is above $4.00. Supppper affordable and great quality!!

I mean look at these luscious lips!!! How awesome do they look?! This lip color is actually realllly Red! Which I love! and I can also use it as a lip pencil. It is also not as matte so its easy to apply.

The downside though is that it isn't as long lasting as I would of wanted it to be.

Thanks for reading and Comment below! (:


                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment