Friday, February 13, 2015

Candy Poster For Him






Happy Valentine's Day!

Ahhh Love... .it can be kind it can be sweet torture. Over the years, I had always dreaded this day to a passion,  I wasn't pretty. I wasn't thin, and watching all the pretty skinny bitches get gifts like there was no tomorrow made me hate myself even more. Either way, I always came to school with a huge smile on my face, and a basket of lollipops and other goodies to spread the love to the other wonderful people who shared the same passion.


&

Then I met him.. I was 19 years young and our first date was amazing. We ate dinner at The Roof in Salt Lake City. We shared a romantic meal overlooking the temple inside The John Smith Memorial Building, and after went on a horse ride carriage.

I had never been the one to receive such love, or to even have someone give me that much attention. I mean our first date. I swear it could have been a movie, and it was happening to me! Yes...me!

and he has been the sweetest ever since!!

I love this man.

3 years on February 7, 2015..... and it feels as if it were yesterday.

So, This my friends was one of my gifts to him for Valentine's Day.

As you know I am always looking for creative d.i.y ideas. This is a great easy idea that you can use for any occasion and it is fairly inexpensive. I used a black marker and a pink highlighter. Please feel free to use whichever colors you would like to. Let your creative juices flow!

And... if you would like to....make it a little less sloppy then mine lol. I was rushed but I feel as it still came out great!

I did have fun trying to find all of the candies needed for this project. I felt as if I was in Guy Fieri's Kitchen Games where at the end of the show they have like 2 minutes to find 20 items and if they accomplish it they win 20 grand! I wish I had won 20 grand but the look of happiness on my babe's face is priceless! (:

This project is pretty self explanatory.

You will need:

A poaster board
Markers
and the candy showed above.

Have fun but remember this day isn't only for your boo thang... it is for all your loved ones... your friends, your family.. your pets...

Thank you so much for reading this! (:

& Please Comment Below!





No comments:

Post a Comment