Saturday, August 1, 2015

My First Lush Haul!


So lately I have become completely obsessed with LUSH. It is a little pricey but everything is mainly organic! I love the black containers that the products come in and good news. They recycle! If you take back 5 containers you get a free face mask! Any mask! Any size! How awesome is that?!

The 5 Products that I have above are (left to right) :

The Sandstone Soap:

Love: I love that it is soooo exfoliating! It has sand that helps with the exfoliating and citrus, coriander and gardenia oils to help brighten and tone the skin. I also love that you do not need to use a rag and can simply use the bar to wash your body. It makes me feel soo clean!

Cons: It is so super exfoliating that you have to be careful washing certain places!! It is a little rough. I wouldn't recommend it for super sensitive or on your face.

R & B

Love: I love that it makes my hair super soft, unfrizzy, superr hydrating and moisturizing and a little goes a looooong way!

I dont have any Cons thus far because its just a sample size. I used it as soon as I got out of the shower and it worked very well! My hair was not dry and it didn't look crazy! Since it was just the sample size, I was kind of iffy that I wouldn't really get to try the product out, but I was able to use it 2x.. so it shows that a little really does go a long way and I have thick hair!

Brazilliant Shampoo Bar

Love: I looove the smell & my boyfriend loves it as well! It is super easy to use!

Cons: I hate that once I am done using it and I put it back into the tin and I want to use it for next time it is supper sticky and really hard to get out & When I do get it out there is some sticking to the bottom of the tin.

Angels on Bare Skin:

Love: I love that it makes my skin feel so clean.

Cons: I am not really diggin the lavender smell and it is a little messy

I just bought this. I don't have to much to say, but I will def. keep you updated as I have heard that this product is a god sent!

lastly,

Oatifix:

Love: It is very moisturizing and I love the smell! It smells so yummy that I could seriously just go grab a spoon! I know Fatttttyyyy lol

Cons: feels greasy!

I would recommend for very dry skin or for winter.

Thattttt's all folks. Till next time. I hope you enjoyed this review.
Leave your comments below!

Love, xoxo

Gaby (:

No comments:

Post a Comment