Thursday, August 1, 2013

No Bake Reeses Fudge Bars!



If you have a real sweet tooth for chocolate and a addiction to Reese's this is definitely for you!! I had a dessert pot luck for work and of course I went to Pinterest for ideas. I was kind of hesitant about this, I didn't know how hard it would be to make this but to my surprise it was pleasantly easy!!!

Ingredients:
22 Individual (uncovered) Reese's cups
3 cups chocolate chips
&
1(14 oz) can of condensed milk

just 3 ingredients you say?? why yes!!! told ya super eazzzaaay!

Now for the Directions:

Line a 9x9"pan with foil & spray with cooking spray.. (I didn't have cooking spray so i took a napkin dabbed it in oil and spread it around my pan) Place the peanut butter cups in an even layer on the bottom of the pan (you should use 16 on the bottom)

Then Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan over low heat stir until chips and milk are melted together.
Once everything melted together, spread evenly over peanut butter cups in prepared pan. Immediately sprinkle with crumbled Reese's, pressing them lightly into the fudge.

Cool until Firm. Cut into squares & serve. Enjoy(:

Credit: Six Sister's Stuff


No comments:

Post a Comment