Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hawaiian Ahi Poke Recipe



I have never been the one to cook fish. I mean, I hardly eat fish, but my boyfriend loves it. They say if you love sushi and if you love ceviche then you'll definitely love Ahi Poke!

Preparation time: 10 minutes maybe even less!

Ingredients:

2 Ahi Tuna steaks 10 oz
1 Salmon Steak 6 oz
3 Tablespoons- Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon-Sesame Seeds
1 Teaspoon-Sesame Oil
1 Teaspoon-Chili Garlic
1/2 cup chopped Green Onion

White Rice
1 cup rice, 2 cups water let boil then cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender.

So, this Recipe usually calls for 1lb of tuna, but I wanted to use salmon as well.

So combined tuna and salmon weight is 1lb

The salmon and tuna need to be cut into 1/2 inch cubes,

put into a large bowl and add the rest of the ingredients and gently toss together.

Eat immediately or cover and eat later (:

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment